Schuss Pass SKI CLUB billing

$ 341.65


Ski Club share of special roadwork performed on Schuss Pass during Summer 2019, with 60% paid by the Mad River Glen Cooperative and the remaining 40% shared by the homeowners. . Please note that payment is due by September 30, 2019 and a $25 late charge will apply after that time.

After adding this to your cart, please be sure to click Add/Change Guest next to the item in your cart. This will allow you to attach the homeowner name to the item.

Please wait . . .